Greek Avocado Toast
Nothing is better than a healthy and delicious breakfast. It boosts up your energy levels to start a day. To me, it also raises my mood for the whole morning. This Greek Avocado Toast is then worth recommending. Toast spread evenly with mashed avocado, topped with feta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, kalamata olives, and dill, and finished off with drizzles of olive oil. Giving it a try and you will fall for it.
Greek Avocado ToastCourse: Breakfast, BrunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Toast is no longer boring with this Greek avocado toast recipe. It’s now our staple every weekend’s breakfast.
2 avocados, pits removed
4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
1/2 c. crumbled feta
1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
1/2 cucumber, chopped
1/2 c. chopped kalamata olives
1/4 c. chopped dill
1/2 a lemon
Freshly ground black pepper
pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling (optional)
- Remove avocado halves off skin and place in a medium bowl.
- Immediately squeeze some lemon juice over avocado. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mash with a fork.
- Add more lemon juice, if desired.
- To assemble, spread mashed avocado onto toast, top with feta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, kalamata olives, and dill.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve.