Rolo Stuffed Blondies
Packed with flavors and rich in protein, these Rolo Stuffed Blondies are a perfect food for dessert, snack and even breakfast. They’re made with unsalted butter, all-purpose flour, eggs, rolos, caramel, melted chocolate, vanilla extract, sugar, salt and baking soda. The detailed recipe is given here. All you need to do is to follow it. Here we go!
Rolo Stuffed BlondiesCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
If you are finding something sweet to spice up your baking life, just give these rolo stuffed blondies a go. I fall for them, and hopefully you do, too.
2 c. all-purpose flour
20 Rolos, unwrapped
1/2 c. Caramel
1/2 c. melted chocolate
1 1/2 Sticks unsalted butter, softened
2 large eggs
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 1/4 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° F and spray an 8″-x-8” cake pan.
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda to a separate medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until just incorporated.
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking pan, then place Rolos onto batter, about a 1/2” apart. Press Rolos into dough slightly.
- Bake until golden, 45 to 50 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, then drizzle with caramel and melted chocolate. Cut into squares and serve.