Deep Blue Vodka Punch
If you are a fan of shark foods and drinks, you should never miss this Deep Blue Vodka Punch. It’s a pretty and flavorful mix of strawberry fruit roll-ups, blue Hawaiian punch vanilla ice cream, sprite, and vanilla vodka. I love serving it at friend gatherings and holidays. Luckily, it satisfies all my guests. And you, ready to make a punch of your own?
Deep Blue Vodka PunchCourse: DrinksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
This deep blue vodka punch is one of my favorite drinks for small parties. It’s also great to serve at any time.
4 c. Blue Hawaiian Punch
4 c. sprite
3 c. Vanilla Vodka
2 strawberry fruit roll-ups
4 c. vanilla ice cream
1 gummy shark, if desired
- Prepare a Bundt pan lined with plastic wrap and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay fruit roll-ups perpendicular to each other in pan to create an “X”.
- Fill Bundt pan halfway with ice cream.
- Cut fruit roll-ups and tuck them over the ice cream to create a full stripe. Place in the freezer to harden, at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- Add Hawaiian Punch, Sprite and vodka to a punch bowl, stir to combine.
- Add gummy shark if using and stir to combine. Unmold life preserver and add it to punch just before serving.