Hibachi Steak Lettuce Wraps
Hibachi Steak Lettuce Wraps are here. Lettuce wraps are filled with delicious steak mixture of steak, bell peppers, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, cornstarch and spices, then topped with sesame seeds, Sriracha, and green onions. Coming out flavorful, they surely get you guys hooked. If you are finding something tasty and low in carbs for dinner, just give these a try.
Hibachi Steak Lettuce WrapsCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
These Hibachi steak lettuce wraps are great to make all year. We love them for weekend meals and small parties.
1 lb. Sirloin steak, cut into strips
1/4 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1/3 c. water
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. Ginger powder
1 tsp. vegetable oil
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. chopped green onions
Lettuce leaves, for serving
sriracha, for serving
Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Add water, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, cornstarch and spices to a medium saucepan. Whisk completely to combine.
- Once mixture begins to boil, remove from heat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bell peppers and cook until partially cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Add steak and cook until slightly under your desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper, and pour over sauce.
- Let simmer until sauce has reduced slightly and steak is cooked.
- Place scoops of beef mixture into lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, Sriracha, and green onions. Serve immediately.