This cookie version of Fall Leaf surely keeps you amazed. It’s also flavorful and fun to eat. Sugar cookie dough, flour, and red, yellow, orange, and green food coloring combined together, rolled out, cut out leaves with cookie cutters, and baked until slightly golden on the edges. If your kids get interested in the preparation, just let them involve in. Have fun!
Leaf CookiesCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These Leaf Cookies are great to make at the beginning of Fall. It’s a good way to get into Fall’s spirit.
2 tubes sugar cookie dough
1/4 c. flour
Red, yellow, orange, and green food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Transfer cookie dough to a large bowl and mix together with the flour.
- Divide dough into four separate bowls. Dye each piece of dough a different color with the food dye, until get colors to your liking.
- Combine all doughs in a large bowl. Onto a lightly floured surface using a rolling pin, roll out dough to about 1/2” thick and cut leaves out with cookie cutters.
- Transfer leaves to a parchment lined baking sheets, 1-inch apart, and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly golden on the edges. Let cool and serve.