Peanut Butter Snowballs
These Peanut Butter Snowballs are one of my favorite recipes for peanut butter. Peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, maple syrup and salt whisked together until well combined, formed into balls, dipped in melted white chocolate and coconut oil mixture, topped with sprinkles, then refrigerated until set. Top with sprinkles, then refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Coming out flavorful and pretty cute, these balls drive all the kids crazy.
Peanut Butter SnowballsCourse: Snacks, DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Although these peanut butter snowballs are much preferred for Christmas, it’s still great for snacks at gatherings.
1 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
2 c. white chocolate, melted
1/4 c. butter, melted
2/3 c. graham crackers crumbs
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tsp. kosher salt
2 c. powdered sugar
2 tsp. coconut oil
Sprinkles, for garnish
- Prepare a medium baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, graham cracker crumbs, maple syrup and salt to a large bowl. Using a whisk or hand mixer, mix until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into balls and transfer on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine melted white chocolate and coconut oil in a medium bowl, and stir until smooth.
- Dip peanut butter balls in white chocolate and place on cooling rack (excess chocolate will drop off).
- Top with sprinkles, then place in refrigerator until set, about 10 minutes.