S’mores that are both sweet and savory? This sounds weird but has actually happened with these Bacon-Weave S’mores. They’re actually crispy fried bacon weaves sandwiched with roasted marshmallows and chocolate bars. Coming out flavorful and tasty, these promise to tantalize your taste buds right with the first bites. I’m now a big fan of them. Yummy!
Bacon-Weave S’moresCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
These Bacon-Weave S’mores surely help jazzing up boring cooking time. They will also dazzle your guests at parties.
12 bacon slices, halved
6 large marshmallows
2 bars chocolate
2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400º F and place a baking rack inside of a baking sheet.
- To make bacon weaves: Line 3 bacon halves side-by-side on baking rack.
- Lift one end of the middle bacon slice and place a fourth bacon half on top of the side pieces and underneath the middle slice. Lay the middle slice back down.
- Next, lift the two side strips of bacon and place a 5th bacon half on top of the middle piece and underneath the sides. Lay the side slices back down.
- Finally, lift the other end of the middle slice and place a 6th slice on top of the side pieces and underneath the middle slice. Repeat to make three more weaves.
- Sprinkle bacon weaves with brown sugar.
- Bake until bacon is crispy, 25 to 35 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Pierce 3 marshmallows onto each skewer and roast until marshmallows are golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Assemble chocolate and marshmallows in between two bacon weaves.
- Serve immediately.