Chicken Bacon Ranch Seven-Layer Dip
Ranch adds flavors and textures to chicken dishes so well. This chicken bacon ranch seven-layer dip is a worth-trying recipes. A dip filled with guacamole, rotisserie chicken, cherry tomatoes, cheddar, romaine and cooked bacon. Who can resist it? I know that I can. It’s additionally perfect for Friday’s dinner and small parties.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Seven-Layer DipCourse: Dinner, Lunch, AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
This chicken bacon ranch seven-layer dip is now one of my guilt pleasures. It’s delicious and packed with flavors.
2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup ranch, plus more for drizzling
2 cup guacamole
12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes, divided
2 cup shredded cheddar, divided
2 cup shredded romaine
Freshly ground black pepper
Potato chips, for serving
Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Prepare a small trifle or baking dish.
- To assemble dip: Add guacamole to base and top with ranch.
- Layer with rotisserie chicken, then top with 1 cup tomatoes.
- Cover with 1 1/2 cups cheddar, followed by romaine and cooked bacon.
- Top with remaining cherry tomatoes and cheddar and drizzle with ranch.
- Garnish with chives and season with pepper. Serve with chips.