Weekend is coming. It’s time to make something sweet and tangy to treat your family. This will make you feel relaxed after a long week at work. These Fireball Cupcakes are then recommended here. They’re yellow cake mix cupcakes topped with a pretty frosting of butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, fireball, and yellow and red food coloring.
Fireball CupcakesCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
These fireball cupcakes are great for both weekend meals and small parties. Its recipe is given here, just give it a try if you like.
1 box yellow cake mix
1 1/4 c. Fireball whisky, divided
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. vegetable oil
3 large eggs
1 c. (two sticks) unsalted butter, softened
4 c. powdered sugar, divided
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
pinch of kosher salt
Yellow and red food coloring
Hot tamales, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Combine cake mix and cinnamon in a large bowl, then stir in vegetable oil, eggs, and 1 cup Fireball.
- Bake according to package directions and let cool completely.
- To make Fireball frosting: In a large bowl, combine butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, and remaining 1/4 cup Fireball.
- Beat until smooth with a hand mixer. Add in remaining 2 cups powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gently stir in yellow food coloring, then red, being careful not to over mix (you want it to be streaky).
- Pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes. Garnish each with one Hot Tamale. Serve.