Full of flavors and fun to eat, these Sangria Grapes surely keep you amazed. Red grapes poured with red wine, then soaked in fridge, let drain and pat dry, and finally rolled in sugar and orange zest. They come out incredibly good. My husband and I just go crazy for them. If you are finding a heathy and tasty dessert and snack to dazzle your guests, just give these a go.
Sangria GrapesCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These sangria grapes are great to make all year. If you prefer green grapes other than red grapes, feel free to do it.
2 lb. red grapes
1 bottle red wine
1/2 c. sugar
Zest of 1 orange
Orange wedges, for garnish
- Pour red wine over grapes in a large bowl. Let soak in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Drain in a colander and pat dry.
- Combine sugar and orange zest with a fork on a shallow plate.
- Roll grapes in sugar until fully coated.
- Garnish with orange wedges if desired and serve.