Giant Cinnamon Roll
Weekend is here. I love making something good and fun-to-eat to dazzle my kids. This Giant Cinnamon Roll is my choice. As the name may suggest, it’s the very big version of cinnamon roll. To best serve, you should spread your roll with flavorful frosting of butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk or heavy cream. Can’t waiting giving it a try!
Giant Cinnamon RollCourse: Snacks, Breakfast, DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Snack time is no longer boring with this giant cinnamon roll. It fits my taste buds and hopefully, keeps you satisfied.
- FOR THE CAKE
3 tubes crescent dough sheets
1/2 c. butter, melted
1/2 c. cinnamon-sugar
Nonstick cooking spray, for the pan
- FOR THE FROSTING
1/2 c. butter, softened
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 c. milk or heavy cream
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray an 8” skillet with cooking spray.
- Place one tube of crescent dough onto a lightly floured surface, unroll and brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut dough in half lengthwise, then roll each section from long end to long end (to make a rope.) Repeat with remaining tubes of crescent dough.
- Roll up one piece to make a spiral and place in the middle of the pan.
- Then lay remaining pieces around the center spiral to form concentric circles. Bake until golden, about 30 minutes. (If the crescents are browning too quickly, tent the skillet with foil.) Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Drizzle frosting onto cake and spread. Slice into wedges and serve warm.