Mermaid Ice Cream
Finding a creative recipe for ice cream? This Mermaid Ice Cream is the way to go. Tasty and pretty, it gets me hooked right from the moment I taste it. The way to make this ice cream is quite simple, too. All the ingredients that you need are heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract green, blue, and purple food coloring. To make it more impressive, you can top it with sprinkles of your choice.
Mermaid Ice CreamCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Summer is coming, why don’t you make this pretty mermaid ice cream for your kids? It makes me fall in love with, and hopefully you do, too.
3 c. heavy cream
1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
green, blue, and purple food coloring
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Sprinkles, for topping (optional)
- Add beat heavy cream in a large bowl and beat until medium peaks form; using a hand mixer.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until totally combined, then divide mixture between five bowls.
- Add a different color food coloring to each bowl. Stir until combined.
- Layer dollops of the colors in a 9″-x-5″ loaf pan until you run out of the mixture.
- Run a knife through the mixture to swirl the colors 3 or 4 times and then smooth top.
- Top with sprinkles (if using) and freeze until firm, for 5 hours.
- Remove and let it soften for 5 to 10 minutes, then scoop and serve.