Brownie Ice Cream Cups
Finding a delicious homemade brownie recipe that’s also quite fun to eat? These brownie ice cream cups are the way to go. Fill muffin tins with brownie butter (about two-third full), baked until done, immediately removed from oven, form a well in each and let cool. To serve, top each well with a scoop of ice cream.
Brownie Ice Cream CupsCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
These brownie ice cream cups are a creative mix of brownie and ice cream. It’s great for both Friday’s dinner and game day viewing parties.
1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
Ice cream, for serving
Rainbow sprinkles, for serving
Chocolate Sauce, for serving
Cooking spray, for pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare brownie batter according to box instructions.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill each two-thirds full with brownie batter.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and moist.
- Immediately remove from oven. Make a well in each brownie; using the bottom of a shot glass. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream into each brownie. Top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately!