Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwiches
I can’t help falling in love with vivid and cute little desserts and snacks. These Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwiches are then recommended here. They’re now a guilt pleasure of my family. As a homemade food lover, I give these sandwiches an absolute yes. They spice up my baking life and dazzle my guests at small parties where they’re served. Perfect!
Red Velvet Ice Cream SandwichesCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
If you get interested in in these red velvet ice cream sandwiches, just follow detailed recipe as below. Roll up sleeves and make good ones for family!
1 box red velvet cake mix
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1 gal. vanilla ice cream, softened
2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350° F and prepare a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add cake mix, eggs, butter, vanilla, and salt to a large bowl. Mix until evenly combined.
- Spread batter evenly onto baking sheet and bake until set, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool in pan completely, then cut sheet cake in half, crosswise, to make two large rectangles.
- Spread vanilla ice cream onto one half, then place the other half on top to form one large ice cream sandwich.
- Keep in fridge until ice cream is firm, about 2 hours, then slice into squares.
- Serve immediately.