Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars
No one could resist these Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars. It’s a rich and tangy mix of brownie mix, Oreos (whole and crushed), cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted chocolate chips. When I treated the kids at game day viewing party with these, they got all hooked immediately. It’s not all because the kids love sweet food. These cheesecake bars are so good and super duper impressive.
Oreogasm Cheesecake BarsCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
If you are finding something good to spice up your baking life, these Oreogasm Cheesecake Bars are the way to go.
1 box fudgy brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
15 whole Oreos
15 Oreos, crushed
1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
3 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
3 large eggs
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
pinch of kosher salt
nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350º F and prepare a 9″-x-13″ pan lined with parchment paper. Grease with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour batter into pan. Place Oreos on brownie batter.
- Add cream cheese and sugar to a large bowl, and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined. Fold in crushed Oreos until fully incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie batter and bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 37 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool completely in pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate and white chocolate.