Pickles pair with chocolate? It sounds weird but tastes insanely good. Chocolate Pickles. Pickle chips tossed sugar until fully coated, refrigerated for 10 minutes, dunked halfway into melted chocolate ad coconut oil mixture, transferred to a baking sheet, and returned to refrigerator until harden. Coming out crunchy, tasty and flavorful, these pickles surely drive you crazy. Yummy!
Chocolate PicklesCourse: Appetizers, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These chocolate pickles are an amazing snack to all. They’re great to serve at family meals and small parties.
2 c. pickle chips
1 c. chocolate chips, melted
1 tsp. coconut oil
1 tbsp. sugar
Flaky sea salt
- Toss pickle chips with sugar in a large bowl until fully coated. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and pat dry with paper towels.
- Pour coconut oil into melted chocolate, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Dunk pickles halfway in the chocolate, then place back on baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Keep in refrigerator to harden for 10 more minutes. Serve.