If you do not bake your bread dough, you can try cooking it in the slow cooker. And, a good recipe for Slow-Cooker Bread is introduced here. Place the dough in the slow cooker and cook until cook through. To make it crispier, transfer your bread to a baking sheet and broil until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Easy, right? Hope it work with you!
Slow-Cooker BreadCourse: Breakfast, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This slow cooker bread may help spicing up your cooking time. Once you are short on time, just let it help.
3 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1 envelope active dry yeast
1 1/2 c. luke-warm water
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. kosher salt
- Line a slow cooker with parchment paper.
- Combine yeast and sugar in a large bowl. Add water and stir until combined.
- Stir in flour, olive oil and salt until combined and a shaggy dough begins to form.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface, knead until it becomes smooth and soft, about 5 minutes. Carefully remove bread from slow cooker.
- To crisp up crust, transfer bread to a baking sheet and broil until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm or at room temperature.