Grilled Cheese Bloody Marys
These Grilled Cheese Bloody Marys surely keep you amazed! It’s the cocktail version of grilled cheese and tomato soup. Tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire, horseradish, hot sauce, and lemon juice combined together, divided among glasses, and topped with crispy cooked bacon, pickle, and grilled cheese sandwich triangle. Such an impressive recipe!
Grilled Cheese Bloody MarysCourse: Drinks, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you are finding something impressive to make with tomato juice, just give these grilled chese bloody marys a go.
8 oz. vodka
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
2 tsp. hot sauce
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
2 tbsp. butter
Freshly ground black pepper
4 slices bacon
4 slices white bread
4 slices cheddar
1/2 c. Old Bay seasoning, for rimming glasses
4 pickle spears
- Add tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire, horseradish, hot sauce, and lemon juice to a large pitcher, stir to combine and season generously with pepper.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crispy, 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel- lined plate to drain. Wipe skillet clean.
- To assemble sandwiches: Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread. Place 2 slices cheddar cheese onto unbuttered side of two slices of bread, then top with remaining bread slices, buttered-side up.
- Place sandwiches in skillet and cook over medium heat until bread is golden and cheese is melty, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Remove from skillet and cut each into four triangles.
- Rim four glasses with a lemon wedge and dip in Old Bay.
- Add ice to glasses and pour over Bloody Mary mixture. Garnish with grilled cheese, bacon, and a pickle.