Maple Butter Blondies
Here are Maple Butter Blondies, an amazing treat for dessert and snack that you can make at home. They are defined by drizzles of sweet and tangy maple of butter, pure maple syrup, granulated sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, and salt. This maple sauce makes blondies more delicious and flavorful. My kids and I just have craving for them!
Maple Butter BlondiesCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Weekend is coming, why don’t you make something good to pamper “sweet tooth” of your kids? Then these maple butter blondies are worth trying.
- FOR BLONDIES
2 c. all-purpose flour
3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
2 large eggs
1/2 c. white chocolate chips
1/2 c. roughly chopped walnuts
1 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. pure maple syrup
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- FOR MAPLE SAUCE
1/2 c. pure maple syrup
1 c. granulated sugar
8 oz. cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a 9-x-9” pan lined with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream with butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in syrup and vanilla then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix on low until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts, then press dough into pan.
- Bake until golden, about 30 minutes. Let cool at room temperature and slice into squares.
- To make maple sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and add sugar, maple syrup. cream cheese, vanilla and salt. Cook stirring occasionally, until cream cheese has melted and sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Serve a scoop of ice cream over blondies and add a drizzle of maple butter sauce on top. Serve.