Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Burgers
Want to add more greens to your burgers? These Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Burgers are right up your street. They’re packed with flavors and nutrition, making them great for lunch and even dinner. When I get up late at weekend, I prefer serving these with burger buns for brunch. My family all love them. Yummy!
Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed BurgersCourse: Breakfast, Brunch, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Burgers are not just meaty with these spinach and artichoke stuffed burgers. They’re great to make all year, so feel free to give them a try if you have appetite for.
1 1/2 lb. ground beef
4 Hamburger buns
1/2 c. frozen spinach, defrosted
1/2 c. chopped artichoke hearts
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 c. shredded mozzarella
1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
1 clove garlic, minced
pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
Vegetable oil, for brushing
- Gather cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- Divide beef into 8 thin patties. Place a large dollop of the cream cheese mixture into the middle of a patty.
- Place another patty on top and pinch the seams together. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Season patties with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grease grates with vegetable oil then place patties onto.
- Grill until cooked to your liking, about 4 minutes per side for medium.
- Serve on burger buns. Enjoy!